Conveyancing service, we can arrange this service in house.
We will check the legal status of the property, as well as other:
- Who the registered owners are
- Are there any debts registered against the property?
- Does the property confirm and abide with local planning laws?
- The construction history of the property
- The m2 on the title deed registered correct for the property
- Obtaining the Catastral plan in order to see whether additional building work has been registered or not
- We will obtain a valid occupation / habitation certificate is in place.
- We will obtain a valid Energy Performance Certificate
- On completion we will facilitate the presentation of all new documents with the Land Registries, all the Government tax authorities, Community of owners, and supply companies
We also check utilities and taxes.
Any outstanding payments on utilities must be settled before services can be reconnected or transferred. Electricity, Water, Community Fees, Refuse collection, Council tax.
Any outstanding taxes, utilities or debt, must be paid before you take ownership of the property, or the new registered owner will have the responsibility of these debts.
Contact us here for more information