Torrevieja Orihuela and Orihuela Costa
THE 4 MAIN ACCESSES TO THE CITY OF TORREVIEJA WILL BE CONTROLLED BY LOCAL POLICE AND CIVIL GUARDThe 4 main entrances to the city of Torrevieja will be controlled by the Local Police and the Civil Guard to guarantee the perimeter closure of the city.
The vehicle entry and exit controls will be located at:
- Northern section of the N-332 road near La Mata
- Southern section of the N-332 road that connects Torrevieja with Orihuela Costa
- CV-95 road
- CV-905 road
Frequently asked questions about the Torrevieja perimeter closure:
- Can I go to a health centre?
Yes. Travel to health centres that involve passing municipal limits is allowed. Take proof of appointments.
- Can I go to work in Orihuela or another town?
Yes, you can travel to fulfil work obligations as long as you can justify it. Take some form of proof to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Can I go to the Zenia Boulevard shopping centre?
If you live outside the municipality of Orihuela then no, since Zenia Boulevard shopping centre is located within Orihuela.
- Can I go to the Habaneras shopping centre?
If you live in the municipality of Torrevieja, then yes, but the establishments of the Habaneras shopping centre that are not considered essential will only remain open until 6pm, with the exception of food, hygiene, pharmacy, orthopedics, opticians, hairdressing services and the sale of animal feed. , who keep their usual hours. Also all coffee shops, bars and restaurants remain closed.