Torrevieja mayor, Eduardo Dolon, has announced when the city of Torrevieja can open its Beaches Wednesday the 17 th June 2020 with safety and sanitary measures discussed with the Beach Management Body to ensure they comply with health and safety requirements.
There are a number of restrictions:
- Beaches will be open from 0830 hrs to 2030 hrs with no current need for time slots.
- A control of capacity will be introduced mid-summer months.
- First aid and rescue will be in attendance.
- Beaches will be separated into three zones.
- 6m walk zone along the surf
4m2 areas will be roped off, with a maximum of 4 family members at a time
Staff will advise of positioning and control social distance protocols.